Delhi high court is court of India’s Capital Delhi. According to government’s RTI guidelines, delhi high court has online details of delhi high court cause list according to date or case number. delhi high court bar association has a group of eminent lawyers who are pioneer in their work. It is a status of this high court of India that most of its cases are cleared in a faster lane than other courts.
Steps To Know Delhi High Court Cause List:
- Open official website of delhi high court
- Click on “cause list” option given in left hand side information panel
- After that select from daily cause list and then click on go
- Select from advance list and then click on go
- Select date from lok adalt list and then click on go
- Select from registrar’s list and click on go
- You can also select from daily regular list and then click on go
- Can also check from complete regular list and then click on go
- Cause list of special bench is also available, and select date and then click on go
- Delhi high court cause list is finally known court, judge, and lawyer and case no wise.
Delhi High Court Bar Association Details:
- President of delhi high court bar association is Mr. A.S. Chandhiok
- Mr. Kirti Uppal is its Vice President
- Delhi high court bar association main aim is to maintain high professional conduct
- www.dhcba.com is its official website
Contact Details Of Delhi High Court Bar Association:
- 23385562 is the number for Secretary Room
- 23382279 is the number for consultation
- 23385562 is the number for office of bar association
- 23386780 is the number for bar room of ladies
Timings Of Delhi High Court:
- It works for six days a week
- It starts at 10:30 am in the morning
- It lasts till 4:30 pm in the evening
- There is a lunch break of one hour from one fifteen to two fifteen pm.
- Court is closed on Sundays and second Saturdays
By giving information of delhi high court cause list on its official website, delhi high court has facilitated its clients in a larger level. Delhi high court cause list is formulated in different ways so that there is not much confusion and people get information easily. Delhi high court website has almost every kind of detail as per the guidelines of RTI.